Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What a day this was, again

I did want to make sure I took the time to thank Rose Elle of the web site Gilbert Musings: Culture of 5, a fascinating site focusing on musings about all sorts of art and culture and the places and ways in which they intersect. Rose was kind enough to do an artist's spotlight on this this project and on me and she wrote some really wrote some very nice things. You can check it out here.

Also today, oddly enough, Rex Parker, who maintains a blog where he posts the New York Times Crossword Puzzles as well as the answers used one of my illustrations and a link to this blog for the Wednesday March 3, 2010 puzzle. The clue for 19 Down was "Starbuck's quarry" which is a "whale." He illustrated that answer with my drawing for Page 109.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Buck. The way that news of this project has spread, and continues to spread, as well as the kindness of so many people who have written about it continues to astound me.

    ReplyDelete