Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I, and Timor Tom, have been mentioned...

A blogger who seems to go by the pen name "richardthinks" and runs an unusual but intriguing blog over at LiveJournal titled Dystopian Pokeverse has written a pretty brilliant entry taking my drawing of Timor Tom and converting him into a monster for role playing games. You can read it right here.

I haven't played Dungeons & Dragons in many, many, many years but I remember a bit here and there and this piece was so cunningly done I simply had to mention it here. Even if you have never played an RPG, this is well worth a read. Thanks richardthinks!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout-out! I also haven't played D&D in years but I can feel the momentum building up. And I enjoyed your Moby Dick project from beginning to end - I wanted to thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo're very welcome Richard, it was really a fantastic post and I was quite honored to see Timor Tom immortalized like that. I'm glad you dug the Moby-Dick project too. I had no idea it would turn into what it did, but the kindness of strangers online really helped me get to the end, through some pretty dark times too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.