Friday, August 12, 2011

Some videos of me, coming soon

Tin House has asked me to make some short videos to share online to promote Moby-Dick in Pictures and...well, me I suppose. So as soon as I return from vacation next weekend (my wife and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary) I am going to start. First will be a brief and hopefully amusing tour of the closet studio where most of the art was made. I plan on breaking it up into 4 or 5 one minute videos. Beyond that, it's anyone's guess. So if you have any ideas, suggestions, or even just questions you'd like to see me answer on video, email me at mattkish87 [at] gmail [dot] com or leave them in the comments and I promise I'll answer.

And now, off to vacation...

2 comments:

  1. This is exciting. I hope you do it CRIBS style. I remember when you gave me a tour of your apt. in Beavercreek and you said "this is where the magic happens" of your bedroom.

    Heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep trying to convince my wife to let me do something like that and she shoots me a withering stare every time I ask. Which, in retrospect, I guess I understand. But the magic still happens!

    The videos should start next Monday. If I can get my act together and figure out what I'm doing. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete