Tuesday, September 27, 2011

27 more 'Moby-Dick' illustrations for sale in my shop


Now that Moby-Dick in Pictures: One Drawing for Every Page is more or less officially out (a bit early, I know, but some friends have already begun receiving their hardcovers in the mail which is really quite exciting!) I've added 27 new pieces to my Etsy shop. Quite a few very good illustrations, I think, consisting almost entirely of whales, White Whales, harpooneers and Ahabs.

This will probably be the last batch for a few months as I need to hold quite a few pieces back for a gallery show in Portland in November. Take a look if you're interested.

2 comments:

  1. I love your book and the website. As someone who works at an independent bookstore I think it would be nice if there was another buying option/link other than Amazon.

    But, moreso, I really love the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely right 858, I will add a link to my publisher's store as a buying link as well. The Amazon thing was really mostly out of laziness because that was the first place it was available online and I just got used to cutting and pasting the link. But the independent bookstores have done an enormous amount to support both Tin House and this project, so I will endeavor to include their buying links often.

    ReplyDelete