Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Come and see me in Brooklyn tomorrow night


To kick off the Brooklyn Book Festival, the powerHouse Arena is hosting a Bookends Opening Night Party on Thursday September 15th from 7pm to 9pm. Co-hosted by Electric Literature and my own wonderful publisher Tin House, the evening will feature featuring live music by Backwords along with readings by Kelly Link, Marc Basch, Elissa Schappell, and a presentation of some images from my own book along with me talking a bit about them. And if you corner me, I'll try and draw you a picture. I truly hope to see some of you there!

2 comments:

Titus said...

Sorry, can't make it, but best of luck and have a ball!

Matt Kish said...

It was wonderful Titus! I finally wrote it all up just above here. And there will be a "My atr...in Scotland" post by tonight!