Saturday, April 21, 2012

Photos from S.P.A.C.E. day one

Here are some of my impressions of the first day of S.P.A.C.E. here in Columbus where I have an exhibitor's table.

One gentleman who stopped by my table showed me his impressive Gustave Dore tattoo...


Tom Williams was in a daze...


Dara Naraghi was sick as a dog the whole time...


Brent Bowman spent most of the day drawing while Craig Bogart chewed the fat...


Brent's warrior on horseback...


My wonderful wife and Leighton Connor looking at...something...


A portion of my table, with books, zines and original art for sale...


Leighton's new book, Laser Brigade...


...and his original art on display...


Impressions from the show...










Finally my sketch in a friend's sketchbook, from last year's S.P.A.C.E....


More from day two tomorrow.

2 comments:

Dara Naraghi said...

Man, what a terrible picture of me. But you made up for it with the sweet sketch, so it's all good.

Matt Kish said...

Thanks man. I made sure to mention you were terribly ill so that people didn't think you were some kind of hateful jerk. I felt pretty bad for you. Shows are hard enough when you're feeling great, I can't imagine slogging through 8 hours of S.P.A.C.E. with a cold.