Friday, October 19, 2012

Come see me at the Old Worthington Library tomorrow


On Saturday October 20th, I will be at the Old Worthington Library in Worthington, Ohio (northwest of Columbus) from 2pm to 4pm talking about my Moby-Dick project, how it started and how it became the book Moby-Dick in Pictures, my process, and I'll be bringing and sharing some original art. I believe registration is required, but you can find out how to do that at the link above. As a librarian, I am really looking forward to this, and the time allotted plus the intimacy of the setting means I'll be able to have some really fantastic discussions with whoever shows up. Hopefully I will see some of you there.

6 comments:

  1. I was hoping to attend, but I need to take one of my kids to an activity at 2. Hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean, I think you came to the Wexner thing last year, right? If so, this won't be drastically different, just a bit more detailed and personal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of going. Looks like the online registration clocked out at 6pm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt, it was great meeting you and hearing your story, truly encouraging. Thanks for representing artists from Ohio so well.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thomas, I am glad you were able to make it. It is always good to see familiar, friendly faces in the audience and I was able to use you for some reference too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Doug, it was very good to meet you there as well. I do hope I was able to share something interesting, and while my story is atypical, I believe there is something there for everyone.

    ReplyDelete