Monday, November 26, 2012

More "Alligators"

I've been teasing small views and various hints of these, but finally, the four new illustrations I created to help promote Robert Kloss' new novel The Alligators of Abraham have been posted on the Sundog Lit web site. Just click that link and scroll way down to the bottom. You'll see my name.

I'm really pleased with these pieces. They are quite large, for me at least, at 11" by 15", and this is the first time I've tackled such big pieces. The results were fantastic and, I hope, a fitting tribute to what is easily one of the best books I've ever read. It was an honor and a privilege to be part of this, and I look forward to much more from Kloss.

Okay, head over to Sundog and take a look at the four new pieces. They are titled The Millionaires, The Woman, UNITED STATES and Alligator. My wife found them horrifying and disturbing.

2 comments:

  1. horrifying indeed - i particularly love US and the final alligator dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lizzy, I am very proud of these although they came from a very dark place. The final Alligator was my wife's favorite as well, so much so that she claimed it immediately. She gets first choice all the time, I guess.

    ReplyDelete