Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Moving Sale!

I'm selling a bunch of new art in my Etsy shop. Why? Well...

Finally, my wife and I are moving! On or near March 2, we will be moving from the single room we occupy now into a much more spacious apartment that is much closer to where we work. This means no more 3 hour daily commute, no more 15 to 17 hours a week in the car, no more driving almost a thousand miles weekly, and no more cramming a drawing studio into a closet or a tiny corner of the room we sleep in, use the computer in, watch TV in, and live in. I am very excited.

But, since we did live in only one room, we are in need of a number of relatively standard things like a couch, a table to eat on, a few chairs, dishes, glasses, and so on. I'm not complaining at all. Our life has been the result of our choices, and we have no regrets. If anything, we've actually been very lucky and we have always found ways to be happy. So please don't take this as some kind of request for pity.

Still, there is much to be done and to ease the blow, I've decided to sell some of the art that I had been keeping for myself, as well as some newer pieces that I hadn't had a chance to list yet. All these pieces below are available in my shop...















Also, now that I am done with Heart of Darkness I am available for commissions. Email me at mattkish87 at gmail and let me know if there is something you're interested in, I'd be happy to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment