Sunday, September 20, 2009

MOBY-DICK, Page 045

Title: "Then Jonah prayed unto the Lord out of the fish's belly."

7.75 inches by 11 inches
acrylic paint, ink and marker on found paper
September 20, 2009


  1. Both funny and chilling, always a great combo.

  2. Again, not what I had originally intended, but something that came on in a flash. Those are always the best.

  3. I've been loving your illustrations... but this one is a little off; you've written YRWR instead of YHWH. :-)

  4. That is deeply embarrassing, but I am grateful to you for pointing the error out. I did some additional research and see where I went wrong. Needless to say I will be mixing some paint and fixing this error tonight!

  5. Mistakes happen, but... just out of curiosity: is this a corrected version up here now???


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.